you can easily track an email with help of Email header and using Email Tacer Tool.Email Tracer is a tool to track email sender’s identity. It analyzes the email header and gives the complete details of the sender like IP address, which is key point to find the culprit and the route followed by the mail, the Mail Server, details of Service Provider etc.
What is an Email Header?
Email header is small piece of information that go with every email and have informations about sender, receiver, date, subject, type of email, route etc.Its used to trace email path and location of sender.
To Find Email Header checkout this post “How To Find – Full Headers Of Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo”
Trace Email Using E-Mail Tracer
1. Goto This Site
2. Click E-Mail Tracer under navigation menu in left side.
3. Just copy and paste email header and click Start Tracing.
4. It will display the path traced by the mail.
Normally when you view an e-mail message in your inbox, it shows only the “From” address, the “To” address, the “Subject” line, and the date sent. The “full headers” can show more information about where the message was sent from and what path it traveled before reaching your inbox.
To View Full Header In Gmail Do The Following
1. Open a e-mail message which you wish to see the Full header details.
2. In the below screenshot I blurred the Mail Address for Privacy reason.
3. In the upper right corner of the message, to the right of the word “Reply”, is a box with a downward-pointing arrow. And click the “Show original” option.
4. This will open up a new window displaying the full headers of the e-mail message.
- Open the desired email in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Click the down arrow next to Reply in the message’s header area near the sender and subject.
- Pick View message source from the menu.
To View Full Header In Yahoo Do The Following
- Open the desired email in Windows Live Yahoo.
- Click the Actions button in the message’s header area near the sender and subject.
- Pick View Full Header from the menu.
This small utility is divided in two sections.
1. The Immunize option allows you to immunize your USB storage device or SD card against infections with autorun-based malware. Even if your storage device has been plugged into an infected computer, the piece of malware will be unable to create its autorun.inf file, thus annihilating any chance of auto-launching itself.
2. The Immunize Computer slider allows you to toggle the autorun feature On or Off for any removable media (except for CD/DVD-ROM devices). If you accidentally plug in an infected USB drive that has not been immunized, the computer will not auto-execute the piece of malware located on the USB storage device.
Download BitDefender USB Immunizer from Labs BitDefender.
The reason for this problem is that you are changing the screen resolution each and every time when you click on the full-screen. Confused? Okay let me explain you clearly. Whenever you are seeing some videos in youtube, you can observe a small icon left from full screen option. where it says 240p, 360p, 460p, 720p and 1024p. These are the screen resolutions of that video. Files upto 460p are FLV files, and Files from 720p are MP4 files. Each of these files are different in size and different in clarity. Ever since YouTube has changed its interface to a new one, we found some bugs which are being resolved as soon as possible. Now to over this annoying problem of restarting the video all you have to do is to make some some small changes in your youtube account settings. I hope you all are using Gmail account, which can also be accessible to other services like youtube without separate account. Now just login and follow my instructions given below.
- First Login to your YouTube account.
- Click on your name above which is your login id, and click on Account.
- Go to Playback setup.
- Now look for Video Playback Quality option.
- You can find two options, and you can observe that the default option has been set as Always choose the best option for me based on my player size. and also Always play HD when switching to fullscreen (when available) is Checked.
- Now select the I have a slow connection. Never play higher-quality video option and save changes.
Now you can stop youtube videos to restart whenever you click on a full screen option. Each and every time when you load a video, the default will be 360p resolution. Even after you have clicked on full screen, it will be 360p. Earlier it was a bit annoying, like for example if we have a video in 2 different formats, like one is 350p and other is 720p, then whenever you click a 360p video to watch in full screen option, it will be shifted from 350p to 720p resolution automatically. This make the video to load again from beginning and start annoying us. With this simple trick you can enjoy your streaming very easily and happily.
One more simple trick to make your flash youtube videos a bit faster is to change the Adobe Flash Player 10 Settings. All you have to do is to simply change a small setting. Just go to the video which you are streaming right now and right click on it to see a option called Settings. If you click on that you can see a small option called Enable Hardware Acceleration. Uncheck that option and continue with your video. You can find that video has been a bit faster than it was earlier before.
Boomerang for Gmail :
It is a plug-in for both the Google Chrome and Firefox browsers that can enable you to schedule the emails to be sent when you are unavailable. Although this add-in helps in scheduling the emails but this can also be used to set reminders.
So if you just wish to send emails later or use the reminder feature in your Gmail inbox, this is the plug-in to use.