How To Remove Rootkits And VIrus From Your PC
Very often, visiting websites or downloading programs from unreliable unverified websites can make our computer infected with malware and rootkits. If you are being redirected to an unwanted website, popups or another search engine, your browser is not only hijacked by a Trojan, but the computer is also infected with a rootkit as well. Many anti-malware vendors have failed to detect and prevent the infection in the past months, but to date, the latest variant of rootkit is possible to remove using several tools and malware removal programs.
To eliminate this type of malicious software, we need programs that are appropriate for the specific case.
The first method to use is to run a scan using an anti-malware removal program that is fast in detecting the rootkits and malvares . By fast detection, I mean that the security vendors that are able to release a detection and removal in no time. Using anti-malware programs to scan and remove is important, enabling you to find other malware that has resided in your computer as well as the rootkits.
Choose any of the free tools below to remove the virus:
- A-squared Free or A-squared Anti-Malware – both versions provide a scanner and remover of malvares and rootkits.
- Malwarebytes Anti-malware Free – another anti-malware vendor that is fast in adding detection to latest threats.
- SuperAntiSpyware Free and SUPERAntiSpyware Pro – both programs of SUPERAntiSpyware provides a scan and removal options.
- Win32/Olmarik Removal tool by ESET
- TDSSKiller by Kaspersky Labs.
- Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool by Microsoft
- BlackLightby F-Secure
- Stinger by McAfee
- CureIt by Dr.Web.
Apart from these Anti-malvares if you know any other services for free, please share that with a comment below.